“MY HUSBAND THINKS THESE SCALLOPS ARE BETTER THAN ANY WE HAVE FOUND IN ANY RESTAURANT.”
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Turn broiler on.
- Rinse scallop and place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic salt, melted butter or margarine and lemon juice.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops start to turn golden. Remove from oven and serve with extra melted butter or margarine on the side for dipping.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …