Yoga is what inspired Dr. Andrew to make “The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise”. This exercise is very simple and easy and can be done where ever you want. No equipment is needed and won’t take long to be done.
“The 4-7-8 Breathing Exercise” Instructions:
1) Breathe out entirely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
2) Close your mouth and inhale gently through your nose to a count of four.
3) Hold your breath for a count of seven.
4) Exhale totally through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
5) This is one breath. Do the same for three more times for a total of four breaths.
What actually this practice does it lowers the heart rate and calms the mind. Dr. Andrew advises to concentrate on keeping the ratio exact and inhaling/exhaling deeply every time.
Although it sounds very easy be sure not to criticize it before trying it.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Source : healthylifestory.net
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING…