BRAZILIAN BUTT WORKOUT INSTRUCTIONS
Do a quick lower body warm up before starting this Brazilian butt workout.
Repeat this circuit 3 times and rest for 60 seconds between sets.
1. Run in place: 60 seconds. Stand straight, face forward and open your chest. Pull your knees up, and slowly land on the balls of your feet.
2. Bulgarian split squat: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a step or a box behind you and put your right foot on top of the step. Bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position, repeat for 30 seconds and then switch sides.
3. Rolling squats: 45 seconds. Squat, lowering your hips until the glutes touch the mat, and roll back. Roll forward into the squat position and stand up.
4. Wall bridge: 45 seconds. Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and plant the soles of your feet on a wall. Squeeze your glutes and raise your hips as high as you can. Return to the starting position and repeat for 45 seconds.
5. Heisman: 45 seconds. Stand with your knees slightly bent, jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder. Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder. Keep jumping between feet for 45 seconds.
6. Inner thigh lifts: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Lie on your side, cross your top leg over and lengthen your bottom leg. Flex your bottom foot and press that leg up and down for 30 seconds.
7. Gate swings: 60 seconds. Start in a sumo squat position and jump up, crossing your legs. Jump again and return to the sumo squat position.
8. Romanian deadlift: 60 seconds. Grab a set of dumbbells, push your hips back and lower your torso, until it’s parallel to the floor.
9. Step up with knee raise: 30 seconds + 30 seconds. Place a box or a step in front of you and stand up straight. Step onto the box with your left leg and drive your right knee up. Step down and repeat.
10. Plie wall sit: 45 seconds. Start with your back against a wall, your thighs parallel to the floor and lift your heels off the floor.
Full article and more: here
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …