Carrot cake Weight Watchers muffins sounded perfect. And they were. I made them and we had them for breakfast every day until they were done. They were absolutely delicious (and made me so excited to know I have a box of butter pecan cake mix in the cabinet too. I’m making those next).
- One box carrot cake mix
- One cup of Yoplait 100 Greek yogurt (vanilla)
- One cup water
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each cavity halfway.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The carrot cake muffins will be light and fluffy.