|3 cup potato, shredded|
|3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded|
|3 oz canadian bacon, chopped|
|1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced|
|4 whole egg, beaten|
|1 can (12) nonfat evaporated milk|
|1 salt, to taste|
|1 black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes on the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, Canadian bacon, and scallions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; pour over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until center appears set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Per serving: 7 SmartPoints; 7 PointsPlus; 5 POINTS (old)
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 9 reviews.
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.