- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing (chicken flavor)
- 1-2 lbs chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray, set aside.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mixed vegetables, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir until all is combined.
In a separate bowl, prepare the stuffing as directed on the package.
Pour chicken mixture into bottom of pan.
Spread prepared stuffing over entire top of mixture.
Bake in a preheated oven, 400, for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Open Next Page To Continue Reading