|4 piece bread|
|2 tbsp neufchatel or light cream cheese|
|1 medium sized ripe banana|
|1⁄4 cup low-fat milk|
|1 large egg|
|1⁄4 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 tsp unsalted butter|
|2 tbsp maple syrup|
|6 fresh strawberries|
- Spread neufchatel or light cream cheese on all 4 pieces of bread. Place banana slices on 2 pieces of the bread and top each with remaining bread.
- In a small shallow bowl, beat together milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Briefly dip sandwiches, one at a time, into the egg mixture. Place both sandwiches in the skillet and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with maple syrup and strawberries, if desired.
- Per serving: 14 SmartPoints; 10 PointsPlus
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 362||Calories from Fat 93|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||17%|
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Nutrient information may not be available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Use this data as a guide only.
Recipe originally inspired by Food.com