- 1 Can Bush’s Chili Beans I used 27 oz
- 1 Can Bush’s Butter Beans 16 oz can
- 1 Can Bush’s Baked Beans I used 28 oz can
- 1 lb ground and drained ground beef
- 1 lb of bacon sliced cooked, and drained
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp white vinegar
Brown up your hamburger and cook up your bacon (I love having ground beef in the freezer to pull out to use) and drain both of grease.
Spray your crockpot with a nonstick spray, I used my 8-quart crock pot to create this so I would have a lot of room for the ingredients and mixing the ingredients.
Open your cans and dump all the beans in your crockpot
Next, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
Cook on low for 4-6 hours and serve!!
WW POINTS: 9
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE READING… >