- 1 pound of ground chuck
- ½ cup of diced onion
- ½ cup of diced green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 10 ¾ ounce can of Campbell’s condensed tomato soup OR a jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- ½ can of water
- 2 shots of Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon McCormick Garlic powder
- 6 ounces of spaghetti
- 1 cup of Kraft grated Colby Jack cheese
- Morton salt and pepper to taste
Sauté ground beef, onion, bell pepper, chili powder, salt and pepper until ground beef is browned.
Drain excess liquid and place meat mixture into a 2.5 quart round casserole dish.
To the meat mixture, add all of the other ingredients except for the spaghetti and the cheese and mix well.
Break the spaghetti in half and cook according to the package instructions.
Add the spaghetti to the meat mixture and mix well.
Cover the casserole dish and put it into the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours. (This allows for all of the flavors to blend)
Remove from refrigerator and allow 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350 degree.
Uncover and sprinkle the cheese all over the top of the mixture.
Cook UNCOVERED for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven, cover and let set for 10 minutes.
Open Next Page To Continue Reading