- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced bacon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 9 ounce (250 gram) packet frozen spinach, thawed completely and squeezed dry
- 1 9 ounce (275g) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 250 g cream cheese (reduced fat if possible)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or whole egg mayonnaise — reduced fat)
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, top taste
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F. Heat oil in a 9-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Fry bacon until crispy. Take skillet off the heat. Remove half of the bacon for later; set it aside on a plate.
- To the bacon in the skillet, add in the garlic, thawed and dried spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, milk and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well to combine.
- Mix in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, until completely mixed through.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top with extra crispy bacon.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 43mg | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Open Next Page To Continue Reading