My husband loves this chicken salad, he’s always asking me to make it. It’s really good and refreshing, check it out. This Best-Ever Chicken Salad is wonderful in sandwiches or on a bed of greens! So flavorful and very easy to make. You’ll never do store bought again!
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 2/3 cup • Points: 3
Chicken Salad is a simple and easy go-to lunch around here! A classic chicken salad recipe combines tender chicken with the perfect blend of flavors and add ins. It’s great served on a bed of lettuce, in a sandwich or rolled up in a tortilla for a delicious meal on the go!
This Best Chicken Salad recipe is an amazing meal that you can whip up in just a few minutes. A surprisingly common ingredient gives this classic recipe a healthy twist … and a rarely used herb puts this on the “Best Chicken Salad you’ll ever make” list!
“This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so simple to make.”
How to The BEST Chicken Salad :
- 3/4 pound(s) cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked celery, finely diced
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s), or sweet gherkins, finely diced
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Place all ingredients in a large bowl; mix until blended. Yields about 2/3 cup per serving.