Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
EXCELLENT! Quick, easy, and perfect! I grew up eating sausage balls, but my Mom always browned and drained the sausage, and added a little water to the mix to get the right consistency
- 1lb kraft cracker barrell 2% cheddar cheese
- 3cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1lb jennie-o italian lean turkey sausage, hot
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Roll into 60-70 sausage balls.
- Bake at 400* for 13-15 minutes.
1 Point per sausage ball.
YIELD: 60-70 balls
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE …